Yes, each module is delivered fully assembled and even the largest 762kW model will pass through a standard doorway.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to run the Purewell VariHeat boiler on an open vented system?
- Is the Melbury HE power flame boiler suitable for a mixed use residential scheme?
- I’d like to see one of your commercial boilers running on site. Is this possible?
- On the Wessex ModuMax mk3 254kW boiler header kit - do the skids bolt together and use 1 shunt pump or does each boiler set have its own pump?
- Will the Wessex ModuMax boiler operate with an open vented system?
- Will the Wessex ModuMax mk3 be easy to get into the plantroom?